Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tape and a pair of scissors to repair the teeth 26 Nov 08

It was a normal day and the three kids were watching Blue's Clues. This is their latest craze. AX was doing a lot of jumping. I was at the other room. I heard a loud sound and I thought, he must have hurt his head or knee or any joints in his body. He came down rushing and I was calling him. Finally, he came up and there was blood in his mouth. He bruised his lower lip. He brought a pair of scissors and a tape. I did not understand what he meant when he gave me the pair of scissors and the tape. It turned out, his two upper incisors are wobbly. He was crying the whole time and could not be consoled. I took the dental floss and removed his teeth one by one. It was a little hard because he was crying and felt discomfort the whole time. I was able to remove them and when he realized that they are not there anymore when I showed him his mouth, he began crying hard. He was asking me to put them back. He even took back the 2 milk teeth from me and tried putting them but they fell off. He was so innocent and it seemed like he will stay that way.

No comments: