Monday, August 25, 2008

5th Day of SY 2008 - 2009

AX went to school dressed in yellow shirt and khaki pants. We bought these from K-Mart and Wal-Mart in Pines Boulevard. It is his first time to wear a uniform in the first week of school. He was looking a bit out of place when almost all the kids are wearing a uniform. And so, I was in such a haste to find him something to wear in school. He was early to school today at 7:44AM. I took him directly to the right entrance door and it seemed like he was happy to go to school. He still has a tiny cut on his right neck and it was really reddish.

The autism coach told me that they are doing assessment on him. According to him, a home note was on his bag but upon reaching the house, there was no home note inside his backpack. There was no schoolwork as well but I was noted that he did a lot of work.

Whenever I pick up AX from school, I have always these two questions on hand.
1.) What did he do in school?
2.) How did he do in school (referring to behavior)?

No comments: