Monday, August 25, 2008

4th Day of SY 2008 - 2009

He was dressed in Gymboree blue shirt and Gymboree faded blue pair of pants. These are second-hand clothes and they are still good. I learned last night that he was supposed to have a uniform. It only means one thing: I have to buy new clothes for him.

We reached the school grounds at 7:55AM. I left back tire is not cooperating with us and I am a bit worried. I have to drive at least 15 miles x 2 during school days. The Chevy will suffer in mileage but I can not do anything because his present school is quite far. He is not eligible for the yellow bus because this is a reassignment.

It is the second time that I met the autism coach. He approached me this time and told me that AX got hurt during Music time. He has a cut/scrape on his right neck. I failed to hear properly how AX got hurt but somehow my husband was thankful that we were called on the phone about it. Just imagine, it is only the 4th day of school (actually, second day of school since there was a two day cancellation of classes due to TS Fay/Hurricane Fay)! The autism coach told me that they are doing assessment on him and AX did a lot of work. Nothing was sent on his backpack though.

No comments: