Saturday, September 20, 2008

24th Day of SY 2008 - 2009

I arrived at 1:50PM to pick up AX. The autism coach approached and told me that AX had a behavior issue in the morning. He said the he will talk to me once the speech therapist is around. The bell rang. Axell and I arrived to the car and then we waited for the speech therapist and autism coach to arrive. Once the two were around, I removed the shirt of AX. He has bruises all over his body. Sure enough, the autism coach told me that AX had a tantrum and all sorts of stuffs. However, the bruises on his body told me otherwise. It was not cool to see AX with his body bruised all over. He has marks on his lower back, upper arms, underarms and back right shoulder. I was displeased but did not show it. I was trying to be calm. I told them that he is not supposed to be held on his body and upper arms as these are easily bruised. If he is acting up, try holding him on the lower arm.

We arrived to the house at 2:57PM. I tried calling his father 3x but there was no answer. I called up the school. I talked to principal and told her that AX has bruises. She told me that she was told by the autism coach that AX had a behavior problem in the morning but she was not told of bruises. I asked for a meeting the next day, Friday (19 Sept 2008).

After the short talk to the principal over the phone, I called his father. As usual, he was displeased that I did not tell him first. I reminded him that there was no answer when I called him up three times.

I took a video of AX without his shirt. I took photos as well.

No comments: